twitter


Been catching up on posting pictures from my classroom; my wife had back surgery earlier this month (thanks for all the good wishes, friends), and I have many digital shots on my camera but haven't had time to upload!

My student aide helped me a few weeks back change the Trait of the Month bulletin board to ORGANIZATION.  Our state writing test is certainly looming (February), so all my students are going to be working on two things:  1) designing their own advance/graphic organizers for both expository and persuasive writing tasks and 2) creating thorough and sensible paragraphs.  Because we lose so much instructional  time in November & December, this TRAIT will be our focus for both those months.

Order Trait Bulletin Board Materials from Amazon.  Find student samples at WritingFix!


--Corbett

0 comments:

Post a Comment